September 2016 witnessed the birth of a game-changing content subscription platform. It was none other than OnlyFans. The London-based startup offered users access to exclusive content (photos and videos). People have to pay a monthly subscription plan ($4.99 to $49.99) to watch entertaining content anytime. The OnlyFans Clone platform is used by millions of artists, celebrities, fitness enthusiasts, influencers, models, photographers, and sportspersons.
With better internet connectivity and an increase in smartphone usage, it is the perfect time for entrepreneurs to create a modern OnlyFans clone. They can approach a skilled app development company. Certified developers will establish a robust Content Management System (CMS), a sturdy admin dashboard, and a user-friendly web panel. This will help techpreneurs to achieve success in their subscription-based business.
What are some insightful stats about the OnlyFans content subscription platform?
- It functions based on an 80:20 business model. OnlyFans pocketed a whopping $400 million in 2020. It levies a 20% commission on the total earnings of the content creators. Hence, the remaining 80% directly went to the pockets of artists and influencers.
- The OnlyFans platform has more than 1 million registered content creators. Further, the user count has surpassed 100 million within 5 years after its launch. The British startup paid $2 billion to all the artists and content developers last year.
- On average, each artist earns around $180 per month. The top 10% of accounts (based on the number of followers and subscriptions) pocket 73% of the total revenue.
How do content creators benefit by posting on an OnlyFans Clone?
- They generate income consistently through monthly subscription plans, pay-per-view (PPV) messaging, and tips paid by fans. For instance, many people quit their full-time jobs across various industries to register on the OnlyFans platform.
- Further, many students have repaid their loans by earning revenue from the subscription platform. Hence, this indicates how the London-based startup is a powerhouse of premium content.
- Performers, rappers, and singers will face issues in receiving payments while rendering their voice for a film. However, they will get their required payments on time via the OnlyFans clone platform. Content creators can choose between 3 options (daily, weekly, and monthly) for getting their money credited.
- There are no restrictions in withdrawing the earnings. Artists and influencers can take away 100% of their income via Automated Clearing House (ACH), Original Credit Transaction (OCT), Paxum e-wallet, and Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIFT).
- The content subscription platform complies with the guidelines of the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA), 2018. Hence, artists experience a high level of data protection and privacy.
- An OnlyFans like platform follows all the rules of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), 1998. Content creators can report infringed photos and videos. The technical support team will review their notice and remove the copyright infringed content instantly.
What are the impressive features of an OnlyFans clone platform?
Online Store – An OnlyFans like platform sells numerous branded merchandise to users. Netizens can purchase caps, coffee mugs, face masks, hats, hoodies, leggings, stickers, sweatshirts, and T-shirts. Further, customers process the required payments via American Express, Discover, Google Pay, Japan Credit Bureau (JCB), Mastercard, PayPal, and Visa.
A reward-oriented referral program – For instance, artists can refer new content creators to the OnlyFans clone script. They earn a certain percentage as commission depending on the total income of the referred person. The referral earnings are automatically executed once the new user signs up by using the unique code. The Unique Selling Point (USP) is that content creators can make an unlimited number of referrals. Accordingly, their total earnings will also be unlimited.
Social media login mechanism – Both content creators and users can swiftly sign in to the OnlyFans clone. They can directly sync their Facebook, Google, Instagram, and Twitter accounts.
24×7 technical support – Entrepreneurs can ensure more trust in the minds of users by offering round-the-clock technical assistance. Members can resolve issues related to live streaming of content, payment processing, and replacement of merchandise.
Similarly, artists and content developers can sort out problems like copyright infringement, deposits and withdrawals, and duplication of photos by contacting the Help Centre.
How entrepreneurs can grow their OnlyFans like platform?
They can approach the leading venture capitalists (VCs) for expanding their business operations. Techpreneurs can raise several millions of dollars in funds. This will help them to attract more artists and content creators. Further, they can focus not just on content subscription but also emerge as a popular mainstream media platform.
Apart from the typical commission of 20%, entrepreneurs can mint additional revenue. They can conduct live concerts, introduce advertisements, impose transaction processing fees, in-app purchases, and sell branded merchandise.
For example, OnlyFans is boosting its popularity by partnering with athletes, brands, celebrities, chefs, influencers, and rappers. Since its launch in September 2016, it has paid $3 billion to more than 1.25 million content creators.
What is the budget for developing the OnlyFans Clone Script?
There are numerous stages involved in creating an outstanding OnlyFans clone. An app development company will formulate a multi-pronged strategy to establish the content subscription platform in a few days.
The major expenses will depend on the choice of basic and premium features, the hourly/ weekly rates paid to the front-end and back-end developers, the level of customization required by the entrepreneur, multi-platform compatibility, nature of tech stack, and the time devoted.
Further, entrepreneurs can utilize a range of post-deployment services. They can grow their subscription-based business to greater heights. Techpreneurs can avail of bug fixing, conducting of digital marketing campaigns, maintenance, software updates, technical support, and third-party API integration.
Above all, OnlyFans will attain a market valuation of more than $1 billion in the coming months. It is offering revenue-generating opportunities for several talented artists. Many content creators are paying off debt and rent by earning income from the OnlyFans platform.
Today, the British startup is a giant in the online entertainment industry. The biggest reason behind its success is that it is free from censorship. Hence, artists, influencers, and rappers can post their exclusive content without any restrictions. Therefore, it is the perfect example of freedom without the control of any authorities.
Hence, entrepreneurs can make a storm in the digital era by getting hold of a world-class OnlyFans clone script now from a specialized app development company.